To gain a better understanding of the crimes faced by businesses and shop workers to address business crime, threats and abuse.
- Strengthen engagement with local businesses in order to prevent crime and protect themselves and retail workers.
- Take steps to tackle violence against shop workers and support to the Co-op’s Respect for Shop Workers and USDAW campaigns.
- Work with businesses to help them prevent and reduce business crime such as theft, cyber-crime and fraud.
- Highlight the most effective ways to report incidents including the ability to report crime online.
- Gain a better understanding of the crimes faced by business and ensure they get the support they need to keep themselves and customers safe