To tackle the emerging threats of cyber enabled crime by developing new tactics and capabilities to safeguard those using online platforms.
- Invest in digital investigation and intelligence to improve understanding of the digital footprint to combat internet cyber enabled and cyber dependent criminality.
- Ensure the force has the technology and training needed to keep our streets and people safe.
- Support the roll out of cyber crime prevention volunteers who educate the public on how to protect themselves from cyber enabled crime.
- Fund cyber fraud awareness campaigns and enhance the forces investigation of these cases.
- Introduce Cyber Crime Prevention Officers.
- Pursue and bring to justice those who groom children online or those who download or share images of abuse and protect those at risk.